Terms and Conditions
Update: 18 May 2018
Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. believes that confidentiality is a fundamental right!
Under the circumstances specified by the new personal data processing regulations, as Data Subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details on the processing activities performed by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L., according to the descriptions of this document;
- the right to access data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. with regard to personal data processing, as well as details on the processing activities such as the method to process data, the purpose of such processing, recipients or categories of recipients of data, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without undue delays, by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. of inaccurate/ unjustified personal data, as well as the supplementation of incomplete data; Rectification/ supplementation shall be notified to each recipient of the data, unless it proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
- the right to erasure, without undue delay, (“the right to be forgotten”), in case one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they have been collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal ground for such processing;
- if the Data Subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate prevailing reasons;
- if personal data have been processed illegally;
- ifpersonal data must be deleted to observe legal obligations;
- personal data have been collected with regard to the provision of services of the information society according to the Union Law or the domestic Law with jurisdiction upon the Data Controller.
It is possible that following the request to delete data, Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. may anonymise such data (thus removing their personal characteristics) and continue under such conditions to process them for statistical purposes;
- the right to restriction of the processing in the extent that:
- the person challenges the accuracy of data for a period that allows us to check the data accuracy;
- processing is illegal, and the Data Subject opposes the erasure of personal data, requesting in exchange the restriction of the use thereof;
- the operator does no longer need the personal data for processing, but the Data Subject requests them for the acknowledgement, exercise or defence of a right in the court of law; or
- the Data Subject opposed the processing (other than by direct marketing), for the period while there is an examination to check whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail upon those of the Data Subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured manner, regularly used in easy-to-read format, as well as (ii) the right that such data are sent by Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. to another Data Controller, in the extent that legal provisions are observed;
- the right to object – with regard to processing activities, it can be exercised by the submission of a request according to those specified below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the Data Subject, that the data related to him/her shall be processed on the grounds of the legitimate interest of Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. or on the grounds of public interest, except for situations where Bucuresti Mall Development and Management S.R.L. can demonstrate legitimate and imperative reasons that justify the processing and prevail upon the interests, rights and liberties of Data Subjects or that the purpose is the acknowledgement, exercise or defence of a right in the court of law;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that the data related to him/her shall be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right to not be subject to an automated individual decision, respectively the right to not be the subject of a decision made solely based on automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her;
- the right to contact the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or competent courts, in the extent it is deemed necessary.
Our on-line activity for processing, notification and destruction of personal data, collected from the interaction with the on-line services of the Company, involves total transparency, therefore you shall be notified at any time, upon your demand, on the status of personal data stored by the Company.
All you have to do is to request such information by sending us an e-mail message at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org